My Zip drive is always connected. It shows on the KDE desktop as
"Unmounted". When I try to mount I get this error message:

Method "Mount" with signature "ssas" on interface
"org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" doesn't exist

I've looked all over the "freedesktop" site and searched my drives for
"org.freedesktop" without finding anything that looked promising.

I have SuSE 10.2 with the latest kernel update and, I think, the latest
Hal update.

Any suggestions?

--

(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)