Kjartan Geble Olsen wrote:
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 22:21:30 +0100, Roger Oberholtzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It seems that only the commercial version has usb support, as well
access to local file systems. There are rumblings of adding some of this
to the open source version. Nothing definite.

Usb/Suse/VM seems to be a bit difficult judging by google..

Other than that it looks (and behave) really nice.

How was the speed? Did it require kernel modules? I would imagine so. At
least on SUSE where the kernel is before 2.6.20 with the new
virtualization support.

Speed seems to be good, I didn't really notice any significant slowdown compared to a real pc.
No kernel modules required on 2.6.18.
As far as I understand it usb is supported, but not with a deafult usbfs config on Suse..?

--The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s²
--To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or maybe it's that USB is supported in the closed source version, and not in the open source version.