Thanks, sounds like KOTD will suffice in due time; RPM I can live with :)
I remember under 10.1, YOU presented a new kernel update with
description "The Linux Kernel"; I may have added some arcane RPM
source to YOU however.

The board is a vanilla P5B (no WIFI) .. cheers.

On 2/11/07, Markus Koßmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am Sonntag, 11. Februar 2007 schrieb Brett King:

> So, my question is when could I expect to see a kernel update to
> 2.6.21 or later available via Yast2 Online Update or ZMD ? And
> secondly, which installation source(s) should I have present to allow
> new kernel packages to be visible ?
First thing : There is no 2.6.21 kernel released yet.  It's still in
development and you will have to wait for the official release at least one
month I think.

And a 2.6.21 kernel will never be distributed by  Yast2 Online Update.
YOU distributes by definition only bugfixes, no upgrades.

There is <your mirror of ftp.suse.com>/pub/projects/kernel/kotd.
This is currently at 2.6.20.  This provides ready to use rpms, but AFAIK there
is no installation source for that. You have to download that manually.