As far as I know I only use four apps that require Gnome. Firefox,
Thunderbird, Gftp and Gramps. Well, maybe five if you include Sunbird.
NOW I can't even update my KDE stuff without getting into LONG strings
of Gnome conflicts. I can't even get my openSuSE install DVD out of the
drive because it says I don't have Kmediamanager running. Pushing the
eject button on the drive does nothing because SOMETHING has it locked.
I can't "unmount" the drive. I guess I'm going to have to resort to the
paper clip method to open the drive tray.

If I could get the video to work I think I would go back to 10.0 on this
box. Hell, I might as well just install the Vista upgrade when I get it.
Can't have any more headaches than I do now.

The hell of it is that I was just getting this thing to work pretty
good. Now I think I may just scrap 10.2 and wait for 11.0 to come out
and try again on this box. Use it for Windows till then.

--

(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh