On Saturday 10 February 2007 17:55, James Knott wrote:
> >> At the moment few 64 bit plugins are available.  That's why I have
> >> a 32 bit version of Firefox on my system, while just about
> >> everything else is 64 bit.
> >>

> > James,
> >
> > Can you do this selection through the repositories?
> > Or do you need to download and install the 32 bit version
> > separately?
> >
> > Carlos FL
> >

> IIRC, the 32 bit version was installed by default.  If not, it's easy
> enough to change.

I tried first to switch by selecting the i586 version of MozillaFirefox
in Yast and asking Yast to "update", but Yast just reinstalled the
x86_64 version. I had to uninstall ignoring all dependencies and
reinstall selecting the i586 version in order to change. I also had to
switch mozilla-nss.

Now Firefox uses the FlashPlayer 9 plugin.

Carlos FL