On 2/13/07, Kai Ponte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wish you luck. Should work out pretty easily. Keep in mind that the
workstation (2K, XP, 2003) needs to have RDP setup. On my XP box, I selected
My Computer (right) > Remote tab > Allow users to connect remotely to this
computer. By default, your login will work, then you can add others if
needed.

THAT is too flippin COOL!

Do you realize how much easier this makes my life? In just a flash, I
no longer have to fire up vmware and my xp vm JUST so that I can rdp
to some windows box. Unfreaking be-leivable!

And, I could swear I asked about this capability over a year or more ago ...

:-)

Peter, happy boy!