On Sunday 18 February 2007 00:49, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op zondag 18 februari 2007 05:45, schreef Randall R Schulz:
> > > Worked great.Wouldn't know how to make those teeny fonts in the menus
> > > larger, would you?
> >
> > I believe it's a GTK application, so its GUI fonts (menu and such) can
> > probably be configured via the Gnome Control Center.
>
> Wrong, see: http://www.trolltech.com/customers/allcustomers/google/
> http://www.trolltech.com/pdf/Introducing_Qt_1006.pdf (page 31)
>
> => It's a QT app.

That is correct. Being Qt, it can be ported to the Cult of Mac, Wintendo or
Linux/Unix.

I believe the menu is set by the program itself.

You can get help here in the google groups for google earth...

http://groups.google.com/group/earth-help

There are no current posts regarding the menu font, but you can certianly ask.

--
kai

Free Compean and Ramos
http://www.perfectreign.com/?q=node/46