Hi Richard

Last time I used Rescue System which is usually available from a list when you boot from DVD.

Cheers

Cromi wrote:
Dual boot configuration with WinXP Pro x64.
Updated the BIOS for DFI Lanparty UT nf4 Ultra-D mainboard.
Windows boots fine, but SUSE 10.2 no longer boots.

I've read online about a repair option on the install disk, but booting from
DVD I don't see any repair option available.
Is there a repair procedure on the DVD and how do you run it?

TIA

Richard Cromi
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Chuck Amadi
ROK Corporation Limited

Tel: 01446 795 839
Fax: 01446 794 994
International Tel:   +44 1446 795 839

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe
that you are the intended recipient, do not pass it on or copy it in any
way. Please delete it immediately.