-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Bos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:12 PM
To: opensuse@opensuse.org
Subject: Re: [opensuse] group ware info

Op woensdag 21 februari 2007 22:44, schreef Jack Malone:
> What some of the folks want are a share calendar an address
> book feature. Is there something out that that will let me have that
> with out using alll the features. i need for this to be free or very
> low cost, ( no budget for it at the moment).  I have a operate on a
> shoe string budget here, we have a few old codgers on the board that
> watch what we spend in the computer / software area an they grip if I
> spend too much money or they think im spending too much. At the
> moment I have suse 8 or 8.2 on my main server, not had a need to
> upgrade the production server an its running good. I'm fixing to
> install 10.2 on my backup server an get it going agian an I host this
> on that machine when I have up an running.

http://en.opensuse.org/kolab

Thanks Richard that looks like something good I will put it on my to do list
an try an install it on my server an see how it works out for a few users
that use outlook at the office. Maybe it will work out ok even though I want
be using it for email, just the calendaring an contact list sharing. Need to
read thrue docs on it when I get a chance , my to do list is pretty full at
the moment an might be a week or so before I get to it.

Again thanks for info.

Jack
--
Richard Bos