Simon Roberts wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having trouble syncing my palm pilot with Evolution. I managed to
> build the latest versions of pilot applet and the daemon and it now
> seems to work up to a point. The point at which it fails is that the
> conduit list doesn't include the ability to sync the calendar or
> address book! Bizzare but true, I can back up just about everything on
> the palm, but the two things that I really wanted to get linked with
> evolution don't show up on the list.

I also have had trouble syncing my new palm LifeDrive, there appears several
models of Palm-Pilots, lifedrives, T3's ,etc.  that are having trouble
with the new pilot-link
software. There are several work a rounds available depending on your model.
I would suggest going to kde-pim.org   and pilot-link.org and look at
the forums there
for help. These are known problems and they are working hard to
correct them.  I found a couple setup files for /etc/udev/rules.d  and
other settings
that helped get my palm to sync there.  They also have a new pilot-link
0.12.2, that
might help but I haven't tried it yet.
BoB C

--
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice,
there is

Robert Cunningham
Sr. Physics Laboratory Coordinator /RSO