John Andersen wrote:
On Thursday 22 February 2007, A. den Oudsten wrote:

John Andersen wrote:

On Wednesday 21 February 2007, A. den Oudsten wrote:

So, what is the output of "glxgears"?

Joe

Nice running blue red and green gears!!

Andre

Andre, he meant you should launch it from a shell and
report the numbers, not the colors...  ;-)

Next to the running gears this is what appeared on the screen after
'glxgears'

762 frames in 5.0 seconds = 152.330 FPS
749 frames in 5.0 seconds = 149.599 FPS
611 frames in 5.0 seconds = 122.001 FPS
654 frames in 5.0 seconds = 130.662 FPS
665 frames in 5.0 seconds = 132.999 FPS
661 frames in 5.0 seconds = 132.050 FPS
661 frames in 5.0 seconds = 132.144 FPS

André

Those numbers are pretty poor.  They should be a factor
of 10 higher if you can get hardware rendering working.

In my sysinfo:

nVidia Corporation
GeForce2 MX 100/200
nv (no 3D-support)

So I suppose that my card indeed is too old for 3D

Thanks for the discussion
André