On Sunday 25 February 2007 10:31, Dan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure if I have configured things correctly, but whenever I try
> to connect remotely via tight vnc viewer all I get is a grey screen.
> If I try via firefox I get this error:
>
> RFB 003.008
>

> Is there somewhere else I need to change settings besides in Yast -
> Remote Admin and in Sax Remote Administration?  I do not have my
> firewall running at all so that is not a problem.

Hi Dan,

can you repost the question as a new message to this list
(mailto:opensuse@opensuse.org), as here in thread about BBC is not a big
chance that anybody will notice it, and few that will, probably will ignore
it, as it breaks common practice not to hijack threads.

This mail, it is meant to help you to find answer that I can't give you. To
see what is common good practice here, for your convenience we have an
article on openSUSE wiki:
  http://en.opensuse.org/Opensuse_mailing_list_netiquette

Thanks in advance.
--