On a fresh 10.2 install
my nxclient 2.1.0-11 works, in that i get to the window desktop on a
remote server (running  nxserver/node),
but its broke,
objects come up from the windows desktop as blocks,
no print, etc,
i tried it out of compiz, still doesn't work.

Not sure why you were not able to get past the connection phase,
but when you do, you are probably then going to see the same issue
i see, which is the rdp is screwed up in its rendering.

I have licensed copies, I am going to get no-machine to check it
out once i can put together the logs and shit they require,
but i am not sure they have to support opensuse 10.2
as they don't have it listed (at least when i looked last).

If you do get nxclient working on 10.2, please email me,
I would love to know how to correct his.

I have migrated all the programs i used on SLED10 to openSuse10.2,
things like slickedit, vmware, opera, etc, everything is 100% perfect
except
nxclient is phucked.

-tl