On Monday 26 February 2007 2:05 am, Mathias Homann wrote:

> I don't think that "People should ..." is within the scope of this
> list. Put your preaching on slashdot. you might even get an article
> there.

Touched a nerve, did we? All I did was reply to someone who wrote "MS
should..." and agree with that statement and expand it to people in general.

By the way, PEOPLE SHOULD STOP USING MP3!

> kubuntu is also not withinhe scope of this list.

Since when are people's sigs expected to be in the scope of the list?

But since you brought it up, I use kubuntu, mepis, mandriva, and fedora
because my repeated efforts to use suse 10.1 and 10.2 were unsatisfactory.
The primary problem for me is package management.

I used suse from 6.0-9.2. During those years I was BUYING the PROFESSIONAL
retail boxed version, GLADLY paying $75.00 for a quality product.

How horrible of me for still being interested in suse and hoping someday I can
use it again.

Bryan