Hi all

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FS415B laptop running opensuse 10.2.

The problem I have is that when the system is running on AC adapter, the
system takes about two minutes to boot up and video playback is very
jerky despite kpowersave reporting the cpu speed at 1.73 GHz!.

This problem is not apparent when running on just the battery, the
system boots up in less than a minute and kpowersave reports the cpu
speed at 800 MHz.

Has any one encountered the same problem and if so how do you go about
solving this one?

Roger