I am currently on a team which operates a large linux ftp mirror.  We
currently mirror the opensuse.org ftp site.

We are interested in mirroring software.opensuse.org, guru and packman
repositories.  If someone would like to contact me off list I will
respond with my work email and maybe we could work something out.  We
have ample disk space and bandwidth.

I apologize if this is in the wrong list.  If it is could you please
forward it or let me know which list to use.

Thanks.