Hi,

Anyone have been able to use mobile phone with bluetooth (i.e. Nokia 6310) on
SuSE 10.2? Its seems like bluetooth services are running, but there is
nowhere to connect to mobile phone.

The questions are:

1) How to pair KDE bluetooth services with mobile phone? I have several
dialogs in KBluetooth D, one of them seem to scrambled because of software
bug, and I was not able to find something like "Discover & Connect".

2) Is there any program to send/manage SMS/MMS and address book that really
works?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion(s).