Hi,

I just installed wine-0.9.31 for a proprietary application that is being said
runs using wine-0.9.29 and up.  However, it needs some libraries that are not
part of wine.  An example is Host.dll.  I downloaded Host.dll from the net
and saved it into /usr/lib/wine.  After executing the application with wine,
wine still complains that it cannot find it.  After moving the libs to
~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32 the application can be launched.  There
still seems to be a problem with the application, might that because the
dll's are not correctly recognized/initialized by wine?

How can I have those dll's installed systemwide in /usr/lib/wine and
recognized by wine?

--
TIA,

Richard Bos