Anders Johansson wrote:
On Saturday 03 March 2007 20:44, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
Where can I find detailed instructions as to what to get and how to
install it, in order to call up my Windows XP while in SuSE 10.2?  I
have Windows installed along with my Linux.

You would need a virtualization software, such as VMware or Parallels.

Or, if you have the "vt" extension for Intel or "svm" extension for AMD on your CPU, you can use Xen for it.

Thanks. How do I chose among these alternatives? How do I know what "extension" I have for Intel (I have the first version of Centrino).

Thanks again for your response

--
Best regards,

Dennis J. Tuchler