Roger,

You would probably be much better off asking this in the iPrint forum
over at http://support.novell.com/forums/

In short, they need to install a .ppd driver for the printer. The whole
point of iPrint is that it will allow you to use maps to find your
printer, and that the driver will be downloaded automatically. Otherwise
you might as well just add an ipp printer yourself.

Cheers,
Magnus