Jon Nelson skrev:
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, Anders Norrbring wrote:

I'd like to have an option for non-raid cards as well, 4-8 channels, but they
seem to be hard to find..

I don't care much if it's a SAS or SATA-II card, and I don't care much about
the RAID functionality either since many people say the software RAID in Linux
is really good.

Does anybody have anything to say about the Addonics stuff? They've got a whole plethora of stuff that looks pretty useful.

--
Carpe diem - Seize the day.
Carp in denim - There's a fish in my pants!

Jon Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Those aren't an option for me, my distributors carry Highpoint, Adaptec, 3ware and Promise (and the latter is dead according to those who tried them).
--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting