kanenas skrev:
On Sunday 11 February 2007 17:33, Rajko M. wrote:
 >Tom made some mistakes that he didn't know about, like including
Factory repository that is pre-alpha,

I only glanced at a few posts on this thread, but, has anyone mentioned that the word "factory" does not carry any notions of extreme alpha status? Has the suggestion beemn made to change the name of the directory, so the same mistake is not repeated? The disclaimers are just that, they are everywhere these days, so most of us tend to skip them, no?

No, we don't. At least not if we're not sure of what we're doing...
A popular abbreviation is 'RTFM'.
--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting