* Carlos E. R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Mar 07. 2007 14:17]:

> I tried using "rug" to remove the repo:
>
>   rug unsub 20070302-213658
>
> and it shows "off":

'unsubscribe' just lowers the precendence. An unsubscribed service will
e.g. not be considered when searching for packages to be update.
However, it will still be valid for providing packages unavailable through
other services.

[...]
> But it is still there. How do I remove it completely?

Use "rug sd" (service-delete) to remove it.

Klaus
---