On Mar 07, 07 12:51:41 +0000, Hans van der Merwe wrote:
> But me with nVidia card, Beryl and "AIGLX" (or whatever)  - do I place
> the AIGLX option in the conf file or not? Seeing that its doesn't really
> use AIGLX?

No. As I said, NVidia had accelerated indirect OpenGL from day one (the
acrynom AIGLX wasn't even invented back then). There is no option to
deactivate / activate this in the NVidia driver. The option AIGLX will
be ignored.

You need to have "Composite" activated (section Extensions). But that is
the same for all AIGLX drivers.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg   (_   | |  (_   |__          [EMAIL PROTECTED]