On Sunday 04 March 2007 10:46 pm, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 10:11:00PM -0800, Scott Leighton wrote:
> >  I have a SuSE 9.3 and a SuSE 10.1 box that both received updates
> > to clamav over the past week. Now I am seeing the following error
> > in my logs on both machines...
> >
> >     WARNING: Current functionality level = 13, recommended = 14
> >     Please check if ClamAV tools are linked against proper version of
> > libclamav
> >
> >   Anyone else seeing this and any clue on what went wrong?
>
> Nothing, it just means they released a new version 0.90.1 and bumped the
> requirement at the same time.
>
> Excuse us, while we hurry to publish updated clamav packages... again.
>
> Ciao, Marcus

 The updated package cleared that particular issue up, but on the 9.3
box this error now pops up

Virus Signature Daily Database version  (built at ERROR: cvdinfo: Can't
read/parse CVD header of (0.90.1)/daily.cvd)

  Doesn't happen on the 10.1 box though.

   Scott

--
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Helphand's Not So FAQs  http://www.notsofaqs.com/