On Tuesday 20 March 2007, Phil Burness wrote:
> Just done a smart update / upgrade and now K3b willnot work with MP3's. It
> tells me to install the mad package and I have mad-0.15.1b-1.pm.3
> installed.
>
> I'm running SuSE 10.1, is there an update to mad somewhere?

So how did smart install something with a missing dependency?

To be more specific, were you trying to burn a music CD out
of Mpeg files? or were you trying  to burn a data cd out of
mpeg files?

I just burned a music cd from mpegs fine with k3b but
I installed with yast rather than smart.

--
John Andersen