Hi All,

I created a GnuPG key pair a few years ago on my SuSE 8.2 box. I've since
upgraded, added/reconfigured drives and partitions and reinstalled SUSE
countless times and I *thought* I'd managed to save the key pair, under
~/.gnupg/, by copying the entire directory to a backup location and copying
it back to my home directory, as needed. Now I'm trying to use the *private*
key in another application... I'm supposed to be able to browse to and select
it... but it seems I'm only able to locate the *public* key.

Where is the private key supposed to be stored?

TIA & regards,

Carl