On Saturday 24 March 2007, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> The Saturday 2007-03-24 at 11:26 -0500, Rajko M. wrote:
> > On Saturday 24 March 2007 10:46, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> > > It is similar to people not wanting their photo on their credit cards.
> >
> > Is there reason not to have?
>
> Yep.
>
> In my country, we have official ID cards, so the photo is not necessary.
> Plus, in a pinch, you can discard the card: the tugs can not find the
> owner and force him/her to give away the pin. For hold-ups.

Awe come on Carlos, how many times do they ask you to
whip out your Official ID to prove you are Carlos when you stop
in for a quick bite to eat of gas up the car?

You can bet they would if the photo on the card didn't
match your smiling visage.

As for Finding you and forcing you, would it not be easier
to just grab any Carlos, Juan, or Carlota off the street and
force them to hand over their card AND their pin?

After they force you, one call by you to the issuing company
and the card and the pin is useless.

This reason seems bogus to me.