Embarrassment all over the place. The very first application program
listed in the "More Applications" list is "CD-ROM Info". It was staring
me in the face the whole time. Thanks to those of you who responded.

Donald D. Henson, Managing Director
West El Paso Information Network
The "Non-Initiation of Force Principle" Rules