Hello all,

        I have a silly problem, I am building a small web page and have added
some .jpg's to it, some display and some do not, if I right click where the
picture should be it says file not found on server. I have put all of the jpg
files in the same directory, why are some found and some not? The files all
have the same permissions 744 and have group and owner set to root. All of
the jps were made with gimp. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

        Thanks, Mike