On Wednesday 28 March 2007 11:41, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> On 3/28/07, Randall R Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Alexey,
> >
> > On Tuesday 27 March 2007 12:48, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> > > So, do you have any idea how to setup KDE to be able shutdown/restart
> > > instead of only logging off ?
> >
> > You can set this up in the KDE Control Center:
> >
> > KDE Menu
> > -> KDE Control Center
> >   -> System Administration
> >     -> Login Manager
> >         Activate Administrator Mode using button at bottom of window
> >         -> Shutdown (tab)
> >             Allow Shutdown: local: <Everybody> (from pop-up menu)
> >

> > Randall Schulz
>
> I did this, but it doesn't helps !

I haven't been following this thread too closely, and I apologize in advance
if this is repeat information, but have you tried

YaST -> Security and Users ->  Local Security [ choose custom Settings ]
        next -> next

and there are options for the Shutdown Behavior of KDM.
I have mine set on Automatic and can shut down from KDE as a regular user.

--
Don