Hi Greg,

On 3/28/07, Greg Freemyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have an OpenSUSE 10.2 box running as a samba server.  I've added the
creation of a beagle index to my nightly backup script and from X I
can search the archive.  (minimal testing).

What I would really prefer to do is make the search available to users
via a http interface.  Is there a SUSE recommended way to do that?

There's no SUSE recommended way to do this, no.  Sorry.  Our focus has
been on desktop search.

There is/was a community project to add a web frontend to Beagle using
PHP called Peagle:

But I don't know much about it other than that it exists.

Joe