On 29/03/07 14:20 -0400, Joe Shaw wrote:
> (b) People who experience performance problems when running Beagle.

8< --- snip --- >8

> The cron job issue is a problem, and I'm
> going to try to work with colleagues to see if we can come up with a
> solution that works.

Perhaps beagle could check the load and decide whether it is appropriate to
index at the given time? Of course said load is moot and may well require a
thumb suck. Or the other way around and poll for low load times before it
kicks off?
Craig

PS I fall into camp c though very occasionally camp b, so mostly positive
feedback Joe.