In my continuing quest to get bytecode Truetype fonts (Tahoma) rendered
correctly under 10.2 and OpenOffice 2.1 (as it was on 10.0), I have
recompiled the freetype-1.3.1 lib.
Looking for the enable define for bytecode interpreter I found that it
was already enabled. ie in ft_conf.h.in
#undef   TT_CONFIG_OPTION_NO_INTERPRETER

Did openSUSE pay Apple for this - the default is suppose to be disabled?
or am I missing something.

Whatever the answer, it still does not work for OpenOffice 2.1;  Tahoma
menu fonts, under 18px, renders horribly (rest of the system is fine).
I did check with ldd that soffice.bin links against the new
libfreetype.so.

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm