On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 14:48 +0200, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 12:43 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > How soon will there be an openSUSE 10.2 RPM for OOo 2.2? I would like to
> > stick to the OOo that was "created by Novell, Inc. based on
> > OpenOffice.org". The latest release I have is Build 2.0.4.7.
>
> I didn't see any listed enhancements for plot speed in the spreadsheet.
> Anyone else find it so very damned slow?  We now use kst for plotting.
> Great program. But I miss the spreadsheet to see the data.
>
> --
> Roger Oberholtzer

Havent tried 2.2 yet, but yes, graph plotting in calc is unusably slow -
they are in the process of rewriting the whole graph module - think its
up for 2.4 release.

This is one of the issues I have for not recommending OOo to my friends
and family (the ones that I know will want to use spreadsheets)

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm