On Friday 30 March 2007 05:10:26 am Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Friday, 30. March 2007 00:16:22 Gianluca Cerminara wrote:
> > It seems to me that nobody knows how kickoff works.
> > Who wrote this code?
>
> Me and others. The icon size is hard-coded at the moment, we may make it
> configurable with the next version.
>
> Bye,
>    Steve

Nice job, so far! I'd vote for the option of requiring it to be user
configurable, thank you. I deal with a lot of different screen sizes and
resolutions and would really prefer to be able to set both the new and old
style menu icon size to something more reasonable than huge.

Same for the fonts while we're at it. Oh, and did I mention the other
display choices such as name only, name+description, name on
top+description on bottom, etc, etc?

Then there is that annoying issue where you have to click back and forth to
navigate through the menu levels. Drives me nuts. Couldn't there be a
mouse-over with a short timeout for the left/right arrows that would send
us forward/backward in the menu tree without clicking?

Thanks for listening. I'm trying to use the new style menu more but there
are those idiosyncracies of mine...

Stan