On Saturday 31 March 2007 04:41:23 am James Knott wrote:
> Kai Ponte wrote:
> > I'm waiting for the day when I can push my insignia, say, "computer!" and
> > a nice lady's voice comes on asking me what I want.
>
> Tea, Earl Grey, Hot.  ;-)

LOL!

I remember the Infocom game, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, where one of
the goals was to find Tea. It is was powered the infinite improbability
drive - or something like that.

I wonder if there's a z-somethingoranother emulator for SUSE. I used to have
one in windows and have the infocom binaries somewhere on a floppy or CD...

Hey! I just realized my KMail spell checker is highlighting SUSE.

Um, guys?