Does anyone know when the 2.6 kernel will be able
to provide a workable usbfs analog so that virtualization
software can see the usb ports? I heard a mention that
it might be coming along soon but nothing concrete.

I loaded VirtualBox here and it works really well except
for the b.s. about no usb. The usb printer works great via
Samba, networking works well outbound, but inbound
to VB is a bitch to setup so I have left it alone for now.
======