>> I just got a new laptop with Vista preinstalled (I'm sure I'm hardly the
>> only one).

I got one too, the first thing I did was insert my OpenSuSE 10.2
bootable dvd and wipe out vista completely (including the recovery
partition).

The best way to communicate with vista, DON'T.

If I could have gotten the machine that I wanted with out windows
preinstalled I would have not paid the ms tax completely.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at