On Thursday 05 April 2007 13:20:10 Carlos E. R. wrote:
> The Thursday 2007-04-05 at 12:01 +0100, Matthew Stringer wrote:
> > is it
> > possible to import my mail from Thunderbird into this?
>
> It is possible to copy over mail folders from any mail client to any other
> - provided you use the standard mbox format, which thundirbird does, and
> evolution too, I think.

That's good to know.

I like the operation of Thunderbird but as it keeps going wrong I'm struggling
with it. In addition the company I work for have decided to switch internal
mail to MS Exchange, I know that Evolution will work with this and support
shared calendars n such, not sure whether Thunderbird will.

Matthew