Pierre van der Laat Ulate wrote:
> Hello everyone:
> It seems i have not been able to listen to any sound in my user account
> because it is not included in the audio group.  Which brings me to the
> important question:
> how can I include a user in the audio group?

In YaST, go into Security & Users, click on User Managment. Select the
user and click on Edit. In the Details tab, you can assign groups. But
I'm not in the Audio group and I hear sounds.  May be because I'm in the
video group?

OpenSuSE 10.2

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, an Open OS weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.