Wed, 04 Apr 2007, by [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Zhang Weiwu wrote:
> > Dear list
> >
> > I wish to run a VPN server on a Ubuntu Linux and all client machines are
> > SuSE 10.2 Linux. My goal is:
> >
> >      1. the server must be very easy to maintain, not easily broken,
> >         trouble-free; that is I wish to use the most stable technology.
> >      2. the same requirement on client side: easy to set up on SuSE
> >         10.2, easy to maintain and troubleshoot; We always run short of
> >         time on daily work so the solution must be as less troublesome
> >         as possible;
> >      3. It's not required to be compatible with Windows as we are almost
> >         pure Linux environment here.
> >

> I use OpenVPN and it works well.

Agreed. I just set it up for the office. It Just Works (tm), no
hassle, no pain, both with Windows and Linux/Unix clients.
The documentation is excellent too, with lots of examples and
warnings for potentially dangerous configs etc.
.
Theo
--
Theo v. Werkhoven    Registered Linux user# 99872 http://counter.li.org
ICBM 52 13 26N , 4 29 47E.     +      ICQ: 277217131