James Knott wrote:
<snip>

I remember Knight Kits.  They had a wide range of electronic kits.  ;-)
http://users.arczip.com/rmcgarra2/knight.html

They had the best stuff in the world! I built one of their two-tube regenerative short-wave radios that had plug-in coils for band switching. It was totally outrageous! I must have modified that thing a zillion ways and got more exposure to basic electronics from that kit (and a half-dozen other such kits) than most double-E's get in their first couple years of college. I was 10.

--
Tony Alfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]