Hi.  I'm using KWord v1.6.0 included w/ openSUSE v10.2.  I've use
KWord over the years and prefer it to OpenOffice.  However, this is my
first document with this version, and I am having an issue with trying
to double-space at the end of a sentence.  No matter what I do, it
will only allow 1 space between sentences.  I looked through all the
settings and didn't see anything that would change this.  I have never
had  this problem before, and it's definitely an issue.  Any one have
any ideas?  Thanx