Clayton wrote:

> What bug number is it?  I'm kinda curious to take  a look at what the
> issue is... not taht I can fix it or anything, but.. you know..
> interested in what the problem is.
I've spent the past thirty  minutes looking around the Novel site trying
to find the bugs. Finally decided it was hopeless.

I don't recall the bug number off hand. I "thought" it was connected to
my ID, but I guess that's not the case.

Anyway, whenever I try to mount any of the devices I get this message:

"Method "Mount" with signature "ssas" on interface
"org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume" doesn't exist"

- -
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh
"I LOVE YOU"