Hello All,

Ever since I started using Linux (first on Mandrake, now SuSE 10.2)
I've been running the Gnome desktop. I'm interested in trying KDE now,
but I don't know how to do it. I remember the Mandrake log in gave you
the option to choose your desktop, but I don't see the same thing in
SuSE. I can't find anything on the Yast Control Center either. I don't
have a problem editing config files by hand, if I only I knew which.

I've installed the basic KDE packages off the DVD (kdebase3 and a
couple of attendant packages demanded by the installer), but apart
from getting extra programs (Konqueror etc) on my menu, nothing. I see
no way to switch desktops. Anything else I should install?

Is it not possible to run two desktops, alternatively, under SuSE? I
would find that hard to believe. So how do I switch?

Thanks for your help.