On Tuesday 10 April 2007 20:48, dwain wrote:
> I understand that M$ and
> Novell have cut some kind of a deal so are the updates you are waiting for
> dealing with updates about the deal or updates for opensuse?
        Sorry dwain... go on with your life...

        ... evey now and then we need to kill a dragon or two... you know...
flame a
troll here or there... and keep the streets safe for people who can think.
Have lots of fun, and don't pay any attention to that little crazy man behind
the curtain...  (he's the great and powerful OZ)...

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><