Again, if he wasnt so desperated posting 50 emails per minute, he
could actually have read the list and even found this thread, that
even has an official explanation from aj and jw, with this link:

And a short PS:

If you think its ok to come here and annoy people about the fucking
deal (and not the novell suits, and not the novell PR, and not the
novell board), but the developers and the users who DID NOT sign any
deal, if you think thats an OK behavior, if you think you are not
being annoying after all this time, if you think that its a normal and
OK position, you can go fuck yourself, and you can go complain about
my lack of politesse in fucking hell.

Dont ask for people to be polite when you already acted like a prick. Period.

You ask to improve communication, clarify the deal? I dont see how
this is improving ths situation: "ah, obviously this cleartype thing
has to do with ms-novell deal, its their fault ahh ahhh
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh <insert random zealot comment about ms novell
deal here>"

On 4/11/07, M Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 10 April 2007 20:21, Cristian Rodriguez R. wrote:
> argh, the level of stupidity and ignorance from both writers and readers
> that believes on this articles is becoming very annoying **sigh**.
>
> /me shakes head.
        Please, it is not stupidity, but it might be ignorance--- and who is to
blame
for that... one hundred zillion people would like to better understand the
M$-Novell deal and instead have received double-talk and insults...

        If Novell wanted to educate (rather than lambast and humiliate) they
might do
well to improve their communication channels... stop swearing... and make
sure that all parties understand clearly what is happening and why.  If there
is ignorance regarding the Novell business relationship with M$ only Novell
is to blame for that.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><