Quoting "Terje J. Hanssen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

My VT-enabled Dell Precision 490 Xeon workstation with 2GB RAM came
preinstalled with WinXP on the disk. I've installed SUSE with Xen server
as a
dualboot installation and wish now set up a VM to run WinXP full
virtualized.

I see VT enabled so;

My question is:
Is it required to install WinXP (once more) from the install media,
which requires another 4GB disk space and additional user space?
Or, is it possible in some way to utilize the already preinstalled
WindXP, possibly how to do it?

It is not required that you reinstall WinXP as you can boot from the raw block
device with VT enabled Xen.

For example; If your XP install is on the first partition of your IDE drive it
would be /dev/hda1.

Ryan