On Wednesday 11 April 2007, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> dwain wrote:
> > Please help me tame this snarling beast so I can update automatically
> > f-prot.
>
> Did you check out kdesu kcron?  As mentioned, you can run it via Run
> Command from a right click on the Desktop, or type in kdesu kcron in a
> terminal window.  Try it, you will like it.  It makes it very easy to
> handle cron without learning 10 different editors. :-)
>
> --
> Joe Morris
> Registered Linux user 231871 running openSUSE 10.2 x86_64

 I got the error message kcron command not found.  I looked in software
management and searched for kcron with no results.  I don't understand.  Now
what?

Dwain

--
Dwain Alford
P.O. Box 145

telephone:  205.487.2570
cellphone:  205.495.5619

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."

     Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"